Traffic Ticket Courses
Go Driving Inc is a Florida traffic school providing online traffic ticket courses. Whether you are required by law to take them, or you are looking to have points removed from your driving record, sign up for one of the DMV approved driving courses.
Florida Traffic School Courses
Florida 4-Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course
The Florida 4-hour basic course is designed for those drivers who have:
- Received a non-criminal minor traffic ticket.
- Been ordered by the court to take the course.
- Been involved in a traffic accident which was your fault and someone was injured.
- Decided to take a course voluntarily in order to receive an insurance discount.
Florida 8-Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course
The Florida 8-hour basic course is designed for those drivers who have:
- Received multiple traffic citations over a short period of time.
- Received mandatory or serious traffic violations.
- Received a traffic ticket in another state.
- Already taken the Florida 4-hour course in the last 12 months and live in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties.
Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course
The Florida 12-hour advanced course is designed for those drivers who have:
- Have a revoked or suspended license and have been ordered to take this course to reinstate it.
- Must apply for their hardship license.
- Frequently break traffic rules and accumulate traffic violations.
Florida 6-Hour Mature Driver Course
The Florida 6-hour advanced course is designed for those drivers who are:
- 55 years or older
- Eligible for a reduction on their car insurance for three years